Early Researcher Award
The EAPC wishes to recognize the effort of novice researchers all over Europe, who make an outstanding contribution to palliative care research. Therefore, an Early Researcher Award is issued every year at the EAPC congresses.
The winner of the Early Researcher Award will be invited to give a plenary lecture at the research congress in Lleida.
The following must be evident in applications:
- Strongly documented interest and skills in palliative care research
- The candidate should be at the beginning of a research career and hold a higher degree, PhD or equivalent
- Evidence of academic development
- Quality of the application – detailed research methods, relevance to palliative care
- Environment / research group the candidate has worked within
- Evidence of publications and presentations of work at conferences or similar events
- Evidence of scientific awards, if any
- The candidate should be able and willing to give a plenary lecture in English at the 8th World Research Congress of the EAPC
- Applicants from all over the world are welcome
Candidates can apply themselves, or be nominated by supervisor or similar.
Applications should be submitted per e-mail to Ragnhild Green Helgås (firstname.lastname@example.org).